Wednesday 11 May 2016

Lost and Found

Look what I found snagged on the barn. Good thing I found them when I did, if a gale had gotten hold of these they’d have brought the whole damned barn down. Reckon I know who lost them, but I ain’t gonna disclose her identity. If they belong to the lady I spotted bathing in the creek the other day, then I reckon she’s been disclothed enough already. 


Besides, I like Miss April and I don’t want to embarrass her further. I found this too, on top of the cupboard when I was scratching around for something to eat…


Ain’t no way of telling how long it’s been there or even if it’s fit to drink. Be a shame to waste it though. Hmm, maybe I’ll test it on someone. If it don’t kill them I’ll drink the rest myself.

3 comments:

  1. Not thirsty, anyways! Best give them drawers back to April, every gal needs to have her lucky pants to hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at a loss for words...don't you DARE drink that! You know I had that hidden for a special occasion, but I reckon findin' my lucky draaaawsss is sorta special. Although, had ya not sntached 'em up in the first place I wouldnt' have to find em'...hmphhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not thirsty Miss JJ? Too bad, I was saving it just for you.

    Howdy Miss April. Oh yeah, I remember now. Yup, you're right. Getting your britches back is a special occasion. Here, have little sip and tell me what you think...

    ReplyDelete